DOWLAND IN DUBLIN touring in Canada
- Sunday, September 28, 2014 – Festival de musique ancienne de Sackville
- Friday, October 3, 2014 – Early Music Vancouver
- Saturday, October 4, 2014 – Early Music Society of the Islands, Victoria
- Sunday, October 5, 2014 – Artspring – Islands Arts Centre Society, Salt Spring
- Monday, October 6, 2014 – Early Music Voices, Calgary
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 – Camerata Nova, Winnipeg
- Saturday, October 11, 2014 – Early Music Now, Milwaukee
Bowling Blues, touring in San Francisco
- 3176 17thStreet, San Francisco, CA94110.
- Open,PublicRehearsals:May28–May 30,2014
- Performances: May 31,2014 at 2:30 pm and 9:30 pm
Claire Gignac and friends and Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre
Los Angeles choreographer Heidi Duckler and multi-instrumentalist and composer Claire Gignac joined forces to create a unique performance in a rather unusual place. A stimulating encounter between living music and contemporary dance.
Called “the reigning queen of site-specific performance,” by the L.A. Times, Heidi Duckler has choreographed more than 100 original dance works at unique sites around the world (Russia, Denmark, Hong Kong, New York, etc.). She received numerous awards and honors throughout her carreer.
With : Marissa Labog, Eva Wilder, Eli Nelson, Juan De La Rosa, dancers; Claire Gignac, tenor saxophone, multiple instruments, voice; Martien Bélanger, guitars, banjo; Frédéric Lebrasseur, drums; Steve Lalonde, real time sound processing.